Hi and welcome to the JaNicki Photography !

Please visit my new website for the latest news and sessions - janickiphotography.com

I'm located in Northeast Ohio and offer both on location and studio sessions. From pets, to weddings, and everything in between, I do it all. So take a minute, check out the site and let me know what you think.

Become a fan on facebook by clicking the link at the bottom of the page. I always post special offers, contest, teasers, and miscellaneous info there first.

Thanks,

Margaret
330-990-2490
info@janickiphotography.com








November 2, 2009

Mini Holiday Sessions

What is a mini session you ask?
A mini session (up to 4 adults, kids and/or pets) is a shortened version of my full session. It lasts for only 30 minutes...but has the added benefit of 10-15 images on a CD for you to use for your Family Christmas cards etc.!

How much?
Everything for only $50, due at the time of the session.

When?
November 14th, weather permitting starting at noon. Please be on time so that you can take advantage of your entire 30 minutes.

Where?
Location to be determined based on interest.

Anyone interested please email me at janicki262@sbcglobal.net to schedule your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment