Hi and welcome to the JaNicki Photography !

Please visit my new website for the latest news and sessions - janickiphotography.com

I'm located in Northeast Ohio and offer both on location and studio sessions. From pets, to weddings, and everything in between, I do it all. So take a minute, check out the site and let me know what you think.

Become a fan on facebook by clicking the link at the bottom of the page. I always post special offers, contest, teasers, and miscellaneous info there first.

Thanks,

Margaret
330-990-2490
info@janickiphotography.com








November 16, 2009

Jenny | Akron Maternity Photographer

My friend Jenny is the coolest, she's a runner, a mechanical engineer, and about to be a mother (oh and she's only 24 and adorable!!).
She was the perfect model for my first pregnancy session and so much fun, thanks for being such a great sport. I had the best time, thanks so much!
Jenny I really hope you enjoy your sneak peak and I can't wait for little baby Julia or baby Brody to show up. To view all the images go to view proofs on the right.


and what runner's maternity session would be complete without a little run? 8 months pregnant and still running 4 miles on a regular basis - amazing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment