Hi and welcome to the JaNicki Photography !

Please visit my new website for the latest news and sessions - janickiphotography.com

I'm located in Northeast Ohio and offer both on location and studio sessions. From pets, to weddings, and everything in between, I do it all. So take a minute, check out the site and let me know what you think.

Become a fan on facebook by clicking the link at the bottom of the page. I always post special offers, contest, teasers, and miscellaneous info there first.

Thanks,

Margaret
330-990-2490
info@janickiphotography.com








November 29, 2009

B Family | Akron Family Photographer

What can i say? I love this family!! Everyone was so nice and fun and gorgeous, plus they have the sweetest dog name "Armani", he was wearing a hanky that said "Fleas Navidad" how cute is that??
Karen I hope you like your sneak peak and I will have the rest of the images to you soon. Thanks again for a fun afternoon!

3 comments:

Jenn Doll said...

These are GREAT!! These say, "make me into a Christmas card and mail to everyone!" I love the dog too... too cute!

Karen Bartlebaugh said...

What a great job, Margaret! You made us so comfortable. Now....I have to choose?!

Asia said...

Fajne te dziewczyny :)

Post a Comment