Hi and welcome to the JaNicki Photography !

Please visit my new website for the latest news and sessions - janickiphotography.com

I'm located in Northeast Ohio and offer both on location and studio sessions. From pets, to weddings, and everything in between, I do it all. So take a minute, check out the site and let me know what you think.

Become a fan on facebook by clicking the link at the bottom of the page. I always post special offers, contest, teasers, and miscellaneous info there first.

Thanks,

Margaret
330-990-2490
info@janickiphotography.com








November 1, 2009

3 New Noses | Akron Pet Photographer

Here's a little sneak peak from todays two family sessions. First there's Barney, featured in an earlier post. There's not much I can say about him, he's a doll. Then Sam (a St. Bernard) weighing in at a slender 135 pounds, what an absolute sweetheart. And lastly Max (long haired Mastiff), weighing in at 195 pounds, he's a gentle giant with a face only a mother could love. Of course I'm kidding these guys are all awesome and super adorable and so are the families that own them. More to come soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment