Hi and welcome to the JaNicki Photography !

Please visit my new website for the latest news and sessions - janickiphotography.com

I'm located in Northeast Ohio and offer both on location and studio sessions. From pets, to weddings, and everything in between, I do it all. So take a minute, check out the site and let me know what you think.

Become a fan on facebook by clicking the link at the bottom of the page. I always post special offers, contest, teasers, and miscellaneous info there first.

Thanks,

Margaret
330-990-2490
info@janickiphotography.com








November 5, 2009

Grace Part 3 | Kent Family Photographer

Finally we got some pictures of Grace in her Mama's Vintage Christmas Outfit, good thing too cause she was about to grow out of it and definitely wasn't going to make it till x-mas. Grace is such a trooper she's really getting use to being photographed and striking poses. Love this baby!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is as beautiful as her Mommy .... my beautiful niece! Love, Aunt Karen xoxo

Post a Comment