Hi and welcome to the JaNicki Photography !

Please visit my new website for the latest news and sessions - janickiphotography.com

I'm located in Northeast Ohio and offer both on location and studio sessions. From pets, to weddings, and everything in between, I do it all. So take a minute, check out the site and let me know what you think.

Become a fan on facebook by clicking the link at the bottom of the page. I always post special offers, contest, teasers, and miscellaneous info there first.

Thanks,

Margaret
330-990-2490
info@janickiphotography.com








June 28, 2010

K Family | Akron Family Photographer

Baby Daphne was the very first newborn I ever photographed back in October, now at 8 months she's just adorable.  Ok, the entire family is freaking adorable!!!

It was a hot hot morning for this shoot and we were all sweating like crazy but somehow ended up with some great shots.  Thanks for being such great sports, enjoy!!  By the way, I just love this location can't wait to go back.

No comments:

Post a Comment