Hi and welcome to the JaNicki Photography !

Please visit my new website for the latest news and sessions - janickiphotography.com

I'm located in Northeast Ohio and offer both on location and studio sessions. From pets, to weddings, and everything in between, I do it all. So take a minute, check out the site and let me know what you think.

Become a fan on facebook by clicking the link at the bottom of the page. I always post special offers, contest, teasers, and miscellaneous info there first.

Thanks,

Margaret
330-990-2490
info@janickiphotography.com








October 18, 2009

Daphne | Akron Newborn Photographer

All of 10 days old and adorable, meet Daphne Helene. So sweet but impossible to put to sleep (at least on this day). Here's what we ended up with, enjoy this cutie!

even a little smile
love that tiny toe poking out
big sister Olivia
and big brother Luke (i know those lashes are ridiculous)
and Mom and Dad



No comments:

Post a Comment