Hi and welcome to the JaNicki Photography !

Please visit my new website for the latest news and sessions - janickiphotography.com

I'm located in Northeast Ohio and offer both on location and studio sessions. From pets, to weddings, and everything in between, I do it all. So take a minute, check out the site and let me know what you think.

Become a fan on facebook by clicking the link at the bottom of the page. I always post special offers, contest, teasers, and miscellaneous info there first.

Thanks,

Margaret
330-990-2490
info@janickiphotography.com








June 1, 2010

Paula | Akron Portrait Photographer

I just love this story and I love this little lady!!!  This is Paula (but I like to call her Aunt Paula, even though she is not my aunt), a couple years ago she had gastric bypass surgery and has since lost 140 lbs., yes that's right.  You would never know it by looking at her.   She looks fantastic, is eating right, exercising and keeping super healthy.
It was such a pleasure meeting you Aunt Paula, I hope you enjoy your sneak peek, you truly are a lovely lady inside and out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment