Hi and welcome to the JaNicki Photography !

Please visit my new website for the latest news and sessions - janickiphotography.com

I'm located in Northeast Ohio and offer both on location and studio sessions. From pets, to weddings, and everything in between, I do it all. So take a minute, check out the site and let me know what you think.

Become a fan on facebook by clicking the link at the bottom of the page. I always post special offers, contest, teasers, and miscellaneous info there first.

Thanks,

Margaret
330-990-2490
info@janickiphotography.com








February 9, 2010

Kristina & Jake | Akron Engagement Photographer

The teaser image was fall looking but these definitely look like winter.  It really was an amazing day, cold but no wind with a beautiful blue sky.  
Kristina & Jake are awesome and adorable and I loved hanging out with them.  

K&J wanted to bring their sweet puppy, Dakota, and I was more than thrilled. 
 Loved her carmel colored eyes and those huge floppy ears, I think I found Baci a girlfriend.
This might be my favorite from the day, just because the snow covered trees look so surreal.

Hope you guys enjoyed your sneak peak!! Click here to view and/or purchase any of the prints from this session.
Stay warm and I will talk to you soon!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Im impressed! I love all down from this with this snow trees!

Post a Comment