Hi and welcome to the JaNicki Photography !

Please visit my new website for the latest news and sessions - janickiphotography.com

I'm located in Northeast Ohio and offer both on location and studio sessions. From pets, to weddings, and everything in between, I do it all. So take a minute, check out the site and let me know what you think.

Become a fan on facebook by clicking the link at the bottom of the page. I always post special offers, contest, teasers, and miscellaneous info there first.

Thanks,

Margaret
330-990-2490
info@janickiphotography.com








May 2, 2010

Lesley | Akron Urban Portrait Photographer

Lesley became my 200th fan on my facebook page and because of this she got a free mini photo shoot, see it pay to be a fan.  Lesley is a very talented photographer herself you can check her out here, here and here.  And since she is a photog I decided to bring some of my vintage cameras along for the shoot.  I've been collecting these for a really long time, love each and everyone of them and felt it was fitting for this situation.  I also brought my guitar cause she photographs a lot of bands and is a funky kind of girl.  She brought the balloons and the VW bus just happen to be there.  Needless to say we had a lot of props, and a lot of fun!!

2 comments:

Connie said...

Great Job once again Margaret!! I Love the Cams... :)

Devona said...

Is that over by Musica? The alley looks familiar.

Post a Comment